I figured I should do a better home tour then just the random pictures. As you can see in the video there are sooooo many projects still left to do! I have to finish the office before I move on to another project which will hopefully be my bathroom!
In the master bathroom I want to ;
- put nice molding around mirrors
- install new light fixtures (hopefully more energy efficient)
- paint the cabinets
- patch the huge hole in the wall and hang up my new mirror
- take down the double doors and put a luxurious curtain there instead
In the kitchen I want to;
- paint all of the cabinets white.
- remove the doors above the fridge and make it a cute cookbook area
- update all the hardware
- get new countertops (concrete or laminate)
- get a new faucet!
- paint the ceilings (which would include the dining room and living room too)
- get new light fixtures (maybe some track lighting?)
- install double sided glass door cabinets over the bar area to make the room seem larger
- put a dark wood "butcher block" on the "L" shaped bar area
Guest bathroom needs;
- to be repainted to the right blue color
Living room needs;
- new TV
- new art on the wall above the TV
- fresh coat of paint
As you can see my to-do list for myself is pretty extensive. I have done the majority of the easy areas but now I'm getting into the hard and expensive areas that need to be done. But! There are many fun projects ahead in our little home!