I have decided to make a blog/home Resolutions List. It'll be epic. Probably not but! It's got lots on it.
Let's get started...
1. Stop being lazy and get new double rods and blinds for my master bedroom.
2. Finish the kitchen redo...
3. Update all of the wall art and decor in the dining and living room since it's been the exact same for several years. I've got a few DIY ideas up my sleeve!
4. I'm going to be repainting the guest bathroom. I'm way over the baby boy blue color in there. I do like the blue tone but it's going to get a tone down!
5. Install lighting of some sort onto the porch and put down new carpet. Maybe get some outdoor rugs for the concrete part of the patio!
6. Replace some of the old lighting in the bedrooms and in the dining room with updated version. Possibly DIY'd drum lights? Also paint the prison ceilings a nice flat white. That is going to be quite the project!
7. Fix the curtains in the bedroom that are too short and add double curtain rods to make it look pretty