- Really have to finish painting the ceiling in the hallway and replace the light fixture. The walls could probably use a new coat of paint also.
- This front (and only) closet needs a complete remodel. Its a royal disaster.
- Been talking about it forever and now I just need to do it. The entryway.
- Countertops needs another coat of paint in some spots. I'd love to do a 100% finished post sometime within the next month or two.
- Replace 2 sets of mini-blinds in the house. The cats believe they are merely gateways to the outdoors and have succeeded in tearing up a couple sets. Ugh.
- Double rods for the master bedroom curtains! Seriously. IKEA trip. Yes. Please.
- Sort of goes without saying but I obviously need a new computer station set up. This is a bigger mess then the closet.
- Recovering the chair and cleaning up my hoard of books and DIY supplies from their hiding spot behind the chair.
- Paint the outdoor furniture with some spray paint to really freshen them up. The paint from last summer is just a little faded. I'm cool with that though. $6.00 in spray paint for a free outdoor set. Still can't beat that.
- Restock my wine rack with some delicious and oh so fabulous Colorado wines!
- Black out line the dining room curtains to avoid roasting to death in the hot Colorado sun.
- Figure out why only one of these lights works and paint that nappy ceiling!
- This is one that I've never shown before. But. It's my back door. A scary thing really. Currently it is a hollow door that opens inwards in a strange fashion. It has blue blinds, plastic window coating and curtains to try to disguise its terror...
But it's really pretty bad....
- Also a blog first is showing my "back yard." Yup. It's glorious right? My neighbors evidently are collecting rubber and other debris. My back porch looks, well, ghetto and rickety. Which it is. I don't remember the last time I stood on it. Partially because I have the back door sealed so you can't get in or out of it but also because the whole thing is falling apart. Needs to be completely replaced.
It's even scarier up close....
And my terrifying back door. Yes it is tin foiled. This back side of the house gets a LOT of sunlight. Pretty much for the entire day the sun smashes against the windows and walls. It gets HOT. The door for the back will hopefully only have a small window at the top, if any window at all. Oh and that random board on the bottom? It's covering up a cat door.
As you can see there is going to be a lot going on this summer! I know I've been slacking on the bloggy lately but believe me... I've got some big plans!