- Keep the place clean. Sorry, reality is, that's a thing.
- Repair chain link fence
- Install privacy fence along the back of the lot
- Repaint deck awning roof
- Successfully combine boyfriend things and my things
- Set up a "Dude" space for Brennan
- Set up a blogging and computer space for me
- Optimize storage
- Clean out storage shed (sell unneeded items!)
- Increase efficiency in the house.
- Read at least 4 novels! I have an entire box that I want to read, but to at least get a few knocked out would be magical!
- Join a club or group, even if it's a digital blogging group! (Any suggestions? Comment them below!)
- Make fitness more of a habit. Not just FitnessWholePizzaInMyMouth, but being active at the gym and outdoors.
- Take the dogs on more walks and focus on their training more intentionally. They're barky little assholes sometimes.
- Enjoy the great state of Colorado that I live in more often and more thoroughly!
- Use energy and such in the house more efficiently to cut down on expenses.
- Pay of Sebastian's Vet bills! ($2100.00. ugh. PETS!)
- Use cash ONLY.
- Build a couples budget that works!
- Consistently use the Everydollar.com budget program to keep track of expenses and bills. I've used it for about a year and so far LOVE it. For not-so-mathy people like me, it really helps to visualize and see where my money is going and what it is doing.
- Post once a week.
- Revamp social media presence
- Maybe get 5 new followers?
- Make 1 new blog friend!
- Get some great new pictures of the casa for the Home Tour tab!